32 Lowry Street Woorim QLD 4507
Book Your Holiday
Make a search above to check your price
Make a search above to check your price
From $ 205 per night
With five bedrooms, three bathrooms, a swimming pool, pool table, ping pong table, pet friendly, wifi, ducted air conditioning and the beach is metres from your front door what more could you want.
Downstairs is an open plan living, dining and kitchen area that flow out on the the outdoor area and swimming pool. The kitchen is huge with space for the finest of chiefs; it's a great place to put together a family meal. The lounge room has an 'L' shaped sofa and a TV and the dining room has seating for 8-10.
There is a games room off the main living area with a pool table and a fold out ping pong table. There is also a small bar space so it makes a nice place for the family to come together and play. Outside is a large undercover area and fully fenced yard. There is a BBQ and outdoor table and chairs settings overlooking the crystal clear inground swimming pool.
There is also a nook with a desk, TV and sofa at the top of the stairs which has been set up as a second TV area.
The entry to the off leash dog beach is at the end of your street and offers an endless stretch of white sand and crystal clear waters. The centre of town is a short walk up the beach or an easy walk or bike along the paved path. The centre of town offers a variety of clubs, caf‚s, shops and restaurants. As well as being in a prime location in Woorim you are also only a five-minute drive from all of Bribie Islands highlights such as the Bongaree waterfront and jetty, cinema, butterfly house and Sandstone Point Hotel. Brisbane and the sunshine coast are a 45minute drive from the property as well.
- Swimming pool / pet friendly / air conditioning
- Pool table / ping pong table / unlimited wifi
- Close to the beach and town centre
- Huge house with multiple entertaining areas
- Large side access / Fully fenced yard with space to play
- An additional $50 Pet fee per dog applies when you bring a dog
- Accommodate 12
- Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen Bed, walk in robe, air conditioining & private balcony.
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen Bed, built in robe & air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen Bed, built in robe & air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: 1 x Queen Bed, built in robe & air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: 1 x Queen Bed, built in robe & air conditioning
- One bedroom is located downstairs and four bedrooms located upstairs.
- 1 x Small Double Futon (best suited for kids) - linen not included
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1: Ensuited to main bedroom, shower, vanity & toilet
- Bathroom 2: Main bathroom upstairs, shower, bath, vanity & seperate toilet
- Bathroom 3: Main bathroom downstairs, shower, vanity & toilet
*Off Street Parking - Please note access to the garage is not available however parking in the driveway off street, as well as on street and in the public car park across the road is available.
Complimentary linen is thoughtfully provided as part of your booking. This encompasses all linens except for pool and beach towels, so kindly remember to bring those along for your utmost comfort.
To ensure a seamless and delightful experience, a pre-authorized bond of $1000 will be temporarily held on your credit card prior to check-in. Rest assured, this amount will be promptly released upon completion of a thorough inspection and approval after your departure.
Terms & Conditions
Kindly note that all reservations are exclusively intended for family stays and are subject to the terms and conditions outlined by Bribie Island Real Estate. Pricing details will always be confirmed by our dedicated managing agent. Our tranquil abode, nestled in a serene residential setting, is ideally suited for responsible and mature guests who appreciate the importance of maintaining our neighbors' privacy. Smoking is not permitted within the premises. Please be advised that we uphold the right to terminate the tenancy at any time should there be any inappropriate conduct. Your understanding and cooperation contribute to creating a harmonious and enjoyable environment for all.
Looking for reviews...